Root Explorer: For all root users, an ultimate file manager has been launched referred as Root Explorer APK. It is the revolutionary file manager that is widely used by Smartphone users, owing to its rich features and benefits. The fine manage application allows the users to edit root directories and system folders and acts as text file editor. Once the root users install and permit this application, they will be able to access every folder on their Android Smartphone, whether it is stored in any folder or stored in external SD card.
Root Explorer APK is only compatible with root devices. But, users can also download and install the APK file of this application on non-rooted Android Smartphone, but they will not be able to access the system files that require root privileges. Root Explorer can also be used along with desktop computer and laptops. It can work smoothly and perfectly well on your Android devices with several tabs open. The primary function of Root Explorer is to enhance your browsing speed of the files stored on SD Card and the files that are stored on the system without complications.
Features of Root Explorer APK:
The Root Explorer APK comes with several amazing features for all root users. It allows you to remove, copy, move APK files and RAR files and zip files with ease. Some of the other features of Root Explorer are:
- After installation of Root Explorer on your device, you will be able to remove and manage all the zip files on the system folder, the RAR archives and more.
- Users will be able to send and receive files from other people using Bluetooth or mail through this application. The users simply need to tap on the name and click the send button.
- The application allows all basic operations like file properties, modifying date and size etc.
- It also allows the users to create shortcuts of any folder or file in the system on the home screen of the device using this application.
- The application also comes with built-in video and music player. This feature allows the users to stream music. Movies, videos online without having to use any third party applications.
- Like all other file managers, Root Explorer APK also allows the root users to copy, move, and paste files from one location to another.
- It also comes with the feature of text editor with the help of which you can edit any text in files and folder.
- It also allows the users to bookmark different files and folder for later use.
- There is also a search option in the application that allows the root users to directly search the files and folder they are looking for without wasting their precious time.
- At times, you would require keeping some folders and files hidden from others. This application allows you to hide and unhide any file or folder within just few clicks.
- You can operate the application with multiple tabs open. It will work smoothly even when multiple tabs are open on your system without interruption.
- It allows you to select multiple files and explore it.
- It application also supports Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
These were some of the top features of Root Explorer APK. Please note that most of these features are only functional when the app is used with rooted devices.
Download and Install Root Explorer APK for Android:
To download the Root Explorer APK for your android device you need to follow few simple steps. Android users can download the application from the Google Play Store. There are also unknown sources on internet from where you can download the Root Explorer APK file.
- Download the APK file from unknown source.
- If you are using PC to download the APK file, then ensure to transfer the APK file to your android device.
- Since it is a 3rd party installation, you need to enable the unknown source installation option from your device setting.
- Now tap the downloaded APK file on your device and click the install button.
- The Root Explorer APK file will be installed instantly on your Smartphone and you will be able to use smoothly.